Friday, April 30, 2010

i break the seal of this very large bottle of resentment...
it's child proof so give me a moment.

i use my teeth to pop the top....
it hurt my teeth and i think of you.

i use my middle finger to fish out the cotton...
it only seems like the right finger given the circumstance.

i rest the bottle in my lap...
its open and there shouldn't be any going back.

i look in at the poison....
it's resentment and i always knew i'd be staring down in this moment.

i take the pills one by one with my eyes closed....
it's my fault i am in this moment and i think of you.

i sit and wait...
it should be any moment now, you would become sick.

i feel my body shutting down...
it doesn't seem to bother you.

i think any moment now you should feel my pain...
it isn't going to happen though.

i realize now a fun fact about my bottle of resentment
it's my poison not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment