Sunday, July 4, 2010

update in pictures

Well, Evelyn and I have both gotten really into spa treatment at home. Her mainly for relaxation...she's into me doing her nails, So we've bee experimenting with nail art. I've been trying to take care of my skin...daily cleansing...trying to stop the evidence of aging on this stinkin face of mine. So anyway I thought this was so funny.
She's still the same lil weirdo...We've been starting to argue a little more. She's beginning to butt heads with me which is something that's very new to the both of us, but it's alright...we love eachother without end. This picture is of her Butterfly Net on her head and yes, this is a koozie she's wearing as a glove. I love how she plays...she's so funny.

She's stretching out...she's lookin tall. It's been a great summer so far. This day I had put makeup on her and her on me. You do NOT want to see what I looked like :)


The feet below belong to my NEW Nephew Dylan. I love his little feet...he's in my mother's arms so I want to frame this picture someday. He's such a handsome boy.


I wanted a picture of me and Evelyn. We haven't taken studio pictures since 2008. We need to. It's VERY rare that we get to have a picture of the both of us because since I'm a single mommy, I always have to take the pictures myself. lol

I want to start taking more pictures again. I always get discouraged though. I think I suck.


This is at freedome fiesta in Seguin July 3rd 2010. She wanted to ride this over and over. She said she loves being dizzy, SO DO I !!!!


This Picture is from the Seguin Parade. I love my hometown...she will too.







We had matching shirts and she thought that was the coolest!! I suspect that there won't be too many more years that this would be on this side of cool with her. Taking advantage I had to get a Picture :)












No comments:

Post a Comment