Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh the outRAGE!!

I see this mob of people worried and outraged:

about how much time my daughter sees her father
about how much time I spend having fun
about who I'm talking to or friends with
about what I wrote in my status box on facebook
about why I changed my phone number
about where I go in the evenings
about who I'm meeting for lunch
about what I'm reading or not
about why I said something so random
about who my random something is REALLY about
about what I'm posting on my blog!!!
about why I dress the way I do
about where I work and how much money I bring home
about how much child support I recieve and what I spend it on

I see this mob of people and I think they should be worried and OUTRAGED:

about their own time with children, husbands, wives, girlfriends
about their own happiness...
(and the following may sound hard to fathom but)
about the oil spill and how the damage done to the gulf right now can have lasting effects that span over 20 years!!
about how the economic crisis in Greece effects us...its unlikely but our dollar could very well lose value if all other country's money does too. That small of country should't go bankrupt!!
only 1/3rd of their citizens claim income....tax evasion runs rampant.
about how in this country men and women and get married and totaly fuck up the sanctity of marriage but people who would like to marry the same sex can't.
about how Arizona can pass a bill that promotes racial profiling in AMERICA....and the year is 2010!!
about how at the same time the KKK has a new breed who don't pay no mind anymore to burning crosses or lynching anyone....they've graduated to pipe bombs and they even fight with the damn Nazis...I still can't wrap my mind around that!
about how Kathy Lee Gifford is on TV every morning with HODA totally Drunk....and billigerent.
about how so many people collect HUNDREDS of dollars in food stamps EVERY MONTH and sell them for drugs.
about how polygamy is real...and arranged marriages of 14 year olds to 50 year old men is not something that is about religion!!! Its born raised and bred...its cult like and should not be in this country.
about how during the early voting in Seguin this past election we had only 600 votes!! That is soooo funny to me....people would rather sit on facebook all day than cast their vote to affect our community.
about how paparrazzi can make hundreds of thousands of dollars on a picture of a famous person leaving a coffee shop but there are kids across the country who's only meal is free lunch at school. WE ARE IN A RECESSION PEOPLE!!
about how the killer whale that killed that lady is trying to tell all you bozo's that animals of that sort are NOT meant for captivity.
About how we are bailing out big banks...and guess what THEY ARE STILL TAKING YOUR HOMES!!! REVOLT STUPID!

so you see...
there's so much to be OUTRAGED ABOUT educate yourself stay informed about the world around you...

that should not include what the heck I'm doing in my life...
There's so much more to be informed about

Por Favor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment